holidays in devon

holidays in devon

Sunday 13 March 2011

about me

hi bloggers my name is vicky, i am 14 years of age and i have been inspired by my wonderful cuz emma well actully she is more like an antie she as well has a blog called thesyders.blogspot.com and i would like to thank her for her insparatin x.
leading on from this i lead a happy life style in  essex,i also attend the local school were i have some great memorys.
i enjoy doing lots of dancing and singing and a variety of sports and well as gardening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cuz, Love your new blog...Its Fab! I can't wait to follow you and see how you get on with your veggies, Extemely proud of you and Love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou emma soon as i know how to use my blog properly i will be up dating all the time love you too xxx

    ReplyDelete